Steve Harvey, thank you for penning the holy grail of how men really are; you simply confirmed what a woman’s intuition already knew. However, women tend to get clouded and distracted by their emotions, this automatically causes them to ignore some warning signs, that are present at the onset of an encounter, relationship or dalliance.
Relationships can be tricky and they are so because one party decides not to play by the rules, but rather decide to set their own. Someone asked, if in a world of 7 billion people, why is it so difficult for us to find love? It’s because, half that population is playing games when the other half are broken hearted and jaded, as a result. Therefore, the cycle will repeat itself because, someone will always be looking to execute revenge on the opposite sex or develop emotional issues that handicap them giving their best performance in a relationship.
Tricks are for kids and in a man’s world, there is no room for boys. So, if you find a lady or a man that wants to settle down; treat them right. Else, we might need signs on our heads to show who is gaming and who wants to settle down.
- The Natalia Chronicles Part 20 – Closing Chapters (thenataliachronicles.wordpress.com)
- The Natalia Chronicles Part 28 – The Perpetuation of Emotional rape (thenataliachronicles.wordpress.com)
- The Natalia Chronicles Part 26 – Recurring Past (thenataliachronicles.wordpress.com)
- Jamaica, She is Royal (theislandjournal.wordpress.com)
- Wedding Day: Wedding toast etiquette (theislandjournalweddingedition.wordpress.com)
- The Natalia Chronicles Part 23 – Starting Over (thenataliachronicles.wordpress.com)